Microdermabrasion, Microneedling Facial
Call us at 438-978-4006 to learn more about our rates.
Look no further than C'esthétique for microdermabrasion and microneedling facials in Montreal. We are only a few kilometres from Laval and Longueuil.
Body and Back Care
We offer body exfoliation to refine your skin’s texture. This procedure helps even out the tan, reduce the number of ingrown hairs and facilitate the proper oxygenation of the skin. Our treatment also includes a relaxing massage with moisturizing body butter.
If you have any small imperfections on your back, we recommend our purifying back care. Our treatment consists of 6 steps:
- Cleansing with milk and lotion
- Steam treatment
- Extraction of blackheads
- High-frequency currents
This procedure helps speed up the production of collagen and elastin, and offers several advantages:
- Removal of dead cells
- Skin regeneration and recovery of radiance
- Tightening of pores
- Dermal thickening
- Smoothening of minor scars
- Reduction of pigmentation problems and small imperfections
Microdermabrasion is perfect for people who want soft skin and a radiant glow. It effectively treats a number of problems, including dilated pores, oily skin, pimples, blackheads, wrinkles and fine lines, pigmentation spots and scars.
This technique is also great for unclogging pores, improving the skin texture and making it more permeable to our products. Dermabrasion sessions can be performed once a month (if used as a treatment) or at seasonal changes.
C’esthétique also specializes in hydradermabrasion. This HydraFacial technique combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction and hydration, and is designed to deeply cleanse and moisturize the skin. The basic 4-step treatment starts with skin cleansing and gentle exfoliation to remove dead skin cells and reveal healthier skin underneath. Afterwards, a gentle glycolic acid peel will prepare the skin to facilitate the removal of impurities and comedones. The skin pores will be cleaned by automated suction. The last step of the treatment aims at hydrating the skin with hyaluronic acid and antioxidants to protect the skin and leave it looking plump. Exclusively carried out by a licensed technician, this treatment is more efficient than microdermabrasion and requires a shorter recovery time than chemical peeling.
It is not a luxury to have your skin thoroughly cleansed and gently massaged by an expert beautician. Did you know that epidermal cells are renewed every 28 days? The accumulation of dead cells (peeling) and skin impurities (blackheads, comedones, milia, pustules, etc.) causes your pores to clog and may result in a dull or uneven skin texture. This calls for a deep skin cleansing and revitalization whereby a professional aesthetician will oxygenate and nourish your skin cells. Here’s what the treatment entails:
- Skin preparation facilitates the extraction of hard-to-remove comedones.
- Steam will penetrate the skin to dilate the pores, thus making the removal of comedones easier. What’s more, ozone is an antiseptic.
- The scrub removes dead skin cells from the epidermis, lightens and evens out the complexion.
- High frequency or disinfection. Disinfection after extraction of comedones is essential. To do so, we use an electric device that contains mercury-quartz gas and emits high-frequency ultraviolet rays. When the gas is in contact with the skin, it produces ozone, a powerful germicide and bacteriocide.
- Application of the treatment mask. In addition to relaxing and toning the skin, this mask offers many other benefits.
- Application of a day or night cream.
The frequency of this kind of treatment varies according to skin type. Please note that basic facials are also provided as a seasonal treatment.
Effective and Rejuvenating Treatments for a Softer Skin
- Hair Removal: laser, electrolysis and waxing
- Facial: microdermabrasion, microneedling (mesotherapy), HydraFacial, BB glow, vacuum therapy
- Light Therapy
- Cellulite Treatment: thermocoagulation, lipo cavitation, radiofrequency, back care
- Tooth Whitening
- Skin Whitening
- Affordable Prices
- Fast Results
- Quality Products
Microneedling and BB Glow
Microneedling or mesotherapy is designed for people who wish to:
- Get rid of fine lines and wrinkles
- Recover a radiant complexion
- Stimulate collagen and elastin production, as well as improve their skin’s suppleness and density
- Even out their skin texture
- Lighten pigmented skin
- Reduce stretch marks, acne scars and other skin imperfections.
- This treatment has several advantages and is ideal for people with oily, dry, dull and sensitive skin. After microneedling sessions, your skin will appear brighter.
Mesotherapy consists of a few key steps. At the initial consultation, we will define your needs, determine the number of sessions and select the serums required to achieve the best results. All our tools are single use only and we make sure to sterilize the area to be treated at the start of each session. Equipped with a micro-needling device, our technicians will make micro-incisions through which the solution will penetrate your skin and stimulate regeneration.
Just like microneedling, BB Glow is a technique that revitalizes the skin. We make micro-perforations on the surface of the skin using a nozzle equipped with several nano-needles. The goal is to restore the skin's radiance by injecting a semi-permanent BB cream that contains hyaluronic acid.
The treatment can last up to 3 weeks, for best results and the maximum attenuation of fine lines and wrinkles, we recommend a three to five-month course of therapy.
This procedure is suitable for people with minor scars, those with dull, loose, or ageing skin, and anyone with large pores.
Please note that BB Glow is not suitable for people who suffer from skin disease or infection (persistent acne, psoriasis, dermatitis, melanoma, lesions, hives, etc.), pregnant or nursing women, or anyone who has undergone facial surgery within the past six months.
Please note that you should avoid swimming, saunas and tanning booths, exposure to the sun and wearing make-up in the 48 hours following your treatment. Skin exfoliation or peeling is also contraindicated after your session.
Targeted treatment for people with oily, acne-scarred, dry and dull skin.
For any further information, fill out the contact form.
Visit our centre to take advantage of beauty treatments that will leave your skin rejuvenated and flawless.